|Hey - did you notice? Craigslist finally allows you to save your searches! Woo-hoo! I like to fine-tune my CL searches and use advanced features. I used to keep them all in a text file on my desktop and copy/paste. No more! |
You have to have an account (free) and be logged in to save a search.
Carol in Jacksonville
|Finally! Thanks for the tip.|
|I use tinkomatic. I saved a bunch of my searches and when I return they automatically update.|
Here is a link that might be useful: tinkomatic
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here