Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

Seen any nice PINK throws lately?

Sueb20
10 years ago

Seems like every time I get something stuck in my head, I can't find what I'm looking for. My master bedroom is primarily gray and ivory. New comforter is gray, headboard upholstered gray, rug...gray. Sheets, drapes, lampshades...ivory. I have a set of pink sheets that I love, and I want a few more pink accents around the room. I have looked everywhere (I think!) for a pale pink throw that doesn't say "baby girl"...or possibly a pink and gray patterned/textured throw. Can't find what I want! Have you seen any? Any recommendations on where to look? I have checked PB, West Elm, William Sonoma, Crate and Barrel, Layla Grace, Pine Cone Hill, Garnet Hill, Company Store, TJ Maxx...even Target! I want something sort of luxe feeling -- not a quilt -- possibly cashmere or cashmere-looking. I also don't want to spend $300 on something I'll just throw across the bed. Definitely under $200.

Below is a link to my new comforter, which I love. I couldn't handle the duvet/cover mess any longer. I don't have the shiny bedskirt and pillows, though.

Here is a link that might be useful: comforter

Comments (11)