Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
joshing

Sferra bedding- Is it worth the money?

marvelousmarvin
10 years ago

When I think of fine Italian bedding, I know about Pratessi and Frette. But, has anybody heard about or know anything about Sferra Fine Linens, which are also made in Italy?

How good is Sferra bedding?

I've seen some Sferra bedding in Tuesday Morning stores, which actually makes me skeptical about the quality because most of the goods in Tuesday Morning aren't usually that good. Instead, I find the stuff at Home Goods to be better than the stuff at Tuesday Morning.

And, does Tuesday Morning jack up the regular prices to make it seem like you're getting a deal? I'm trying to fight against the human psychology where you think something expensive must be high quality.

I'm looking at Sferra Amante 1993 which is 100% Egyptian Cotton Satten Jaquard and made in Italy. The regular price on the tag is almost $700 just for a full fitted sheet so that cost doesn't include the flat sheet (not that I would ever use the flat sheet) or the pillows.

If it really cost that much just for a Sferra fitted sheet in a full size, wouldn't you just buy something from Pratessi or Frette for that amount of money?

Of course, Tuesday Morning doesn't sell it for $700. Instead, their price is about $250, which seems like a bargain only if that $700 price is really true. Yet, when I tried to see how much it really sells for, I couldn't find that information.

And, what's up with the Sferra Bros bedding I see Tuesday Morning selling next to Sferra Fine Linens bedding? Is Sferra so well known that Sferra Bros is trying to copy it and confuse customers like the Beverly Hills Polo Club clothing does to Ralph Lauren's Polo, even using a similar polo icon?

This post was edited by marvelousmarvin on Fri, Jan 17, 14 at 4:39

Comments (52)

• Jeannine
    10 years ago

Sferra sheets are wonderful...but also check to see if your Tuesday Morning has Peacock Alley. Those sheets are incredible! So incredible that my husband actually notices when the Peacock Alley set we have goes on the bed instead of the other expensive ones we have.

Long live Tuesday Morning.

• chispa
    10 years ago

I'm not too picky with my sheets, but my DH is and he thinks the Sferra ones are great. He bought several sets. I'm not that impressed with the quality for the price we paid.

• bbstx
    10 years ago

I have had Sferra sheets. While the fabric was very nice, the top sheet barely covered the mattress. I hated those sheets because I despise skimpy sheets. I think I finally used them as rags.

• threeapples
    10 years ago

I have and like Sferra, but prefer Frette. Peacock Alley is also very nice. We just bought a set of Veratex (I think that's what it's called) for the guest bedroom. They are made in the USA and seem very nice for the price.

• thankurnmo
    10 years ago

This is quite the discussion- and I know the question was asked in earnest. The question also about the retail price and discount were valid. Everyone has an opinion and that is what this forum is all about.........but I really had to chuckle at those preecey pricey sheets made into rags. REALLY!

• kswl2
    10 years ago

I have been very disappointed in Sferra over the past year and a half. I've bought lots of their items them from Tuesday morning, and some at the regular price as well. I ordered two of the extra large bath towels directly from their online site about 18 months ago--- for $100 per on sale----and both developed numerous holes after a year. They were washed in a front loading machine with no sharp edges, and nothing in the load to rip them. I will never, ever buy anything from Sferra again.

IMO Frette is a nicer finish, and Peacock Alley is the sturdiest of the luxury brands.

• jillinnj
    10 years ago

I just came across this site (linked below) today. The blog I found them from said the company was started by someone who wanted fine linens comparable to Sferra but for a more affordable price. Has anyone had experience with these sheets? I was going to order swatches, but the cost for 2 swatches was $6 (reasonable) but shipping was $14. It always bothers me when shipping is more than the item and I couldn't pull the trigger.

Here is a link that might be useful: Parachute

• marvelousmarvin
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Maeriebelle,

Perhaps, I was being unclear, but I wasn't complaining about the store experience of shopping at Tuesday Morning. I actually enjoy the treasure hunt experience of going to a swap meet, thrift shop, or an off-price store.

I questioned Sferra because it was being sold at Tuesday Morning when a lot of the other stuff being sold at Tuesday Morning isn't very good. Its like if I saw Sferra being sold at Ross, I'd be a bit skeptical about its quality.

For me, I think there's a discernible difference in the quality in the products that you can find at stores like Tuesday Morning and Ross vs Home Goods. Sometimes, you can unearth some really nice stuff at Home Goods.

• marvelousmarvin
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Is there a hierarchy of quality to the Sferra stuff- I see Sferra, Sferra Bros, Linea Casa by Sferra, Sferra Celeste, etc..

Is all the Sferra stuff going to be good? Or, is some stuff going to be very good while other stuff isn't going to be that good and you just have to know the difference?

Its so hard to really judge bedding because some sheets get better with age and some sheets lose their softness after one washing.

From what I'm reading, it turns out that a lot of companies coat their sheets with a special fabric softner so the sheet will feel great when you touch it in the store when its brand new. But, once you wash it, you wash away that softner and then you wonder what happened to the bedding.

• mitchdesj
    10 years ago

in 2008 I bought sheets online from Neiman Marcus, they said Sferra for Neiman and they were made in china. I just checked on the NM website and the "Marcus collection" by Sferra seems to be made in portugal. It's not unusual for house lines to be made elsewhere.

I actually am still using those sheets occasionally and like them but it did bother me when I read the package, since I thought all Sferra products were from Italy..

• jjam
    10 years ago

I have bought Sferra from TM and been very pleased, but I found another line of linens that are even better and a good value.

Recently we stayed overnight at our friend's new home and I thought their sheets were wonderful. I also noticed that they pulled them right out of the dryer and they were smooth and wrinkle free.

I asked, and they are a line of sheets from the Biltmore House collection, sold at Belk. I bought some and we are in love. I have been having sheets laundered and pressed; truly no need to do that with these. We went with the slightly lower thread count ( I think 600?) because the fitted sheet is constructed slightly different and will fit our very thick mattress the best.

Here is a link that might be useful: biltmore house bedding

• kitschykitch
    10 years ago

Goodness, I just looked it up. There are no Tuesday Mornings in Manhattan. Too bad!

• lulumom
    10 years ago

Its ironic that Sferra started that website, losecount.com, about not being blinded by thread count when Sferra was the one that let the genie out of the bottle by starting the thread count race:

http://www.departures.com/articles/the-rise-of-1000-count-sheets

• patricianat
    10 years ago

I agree with JJAM about the Belk linens. Very superior to Sferra.

• jan111jan
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

I just purchased a queen set of Sferra Brothers Christina sateen jacquard sheets and think they are absolutely the worst fabric. They are stiff, very scratchy, and wrinkled. Feels like I am sleeping on burlap. I washed them once. Wondering if they become softer overtime with more washing? Also wondering what the difference is between Sferra and Sferra Brother (e.g. lesser quality). I bought these to treat myself to my first set of expensive luxury sheets. Extremely disappointed.

• Jeannine
    8 years ago

I think "Sferra Brothers" is a lower level line within the Sferra company. Someone mentioned it above.

• writersblock (9b/10a)
    8 years ago

Our local upscale linens boutique carries the better grade Sferra as well as other brands and I was pretty surprised at how poor the quality of their sample sheets was compared to other brands in the same price range.

• rococogurl
    8 years ago

All my sheets are Sferra and I have about a dozen sets of different types I purchased over the years. However, most were bought at Sferra warehouse sales which are twice a year in Edison, New Jersey.

When I got married I registered for a Frette set. My friends chipped in and I got them. They were lovely gray sateen sheets and they wore out completely within about 4 years.

Most of my Sferra sheets are going on 8 to 10 now and they have held up beautifully even though I wash in hot water.

I didn't feel Frette were worth the cost and I decided I didn't care for sateen sheets.

Here's the deal on Sferra. They have collections and sheet styles as well as different weaves. Their top of the line sheets are Celeste percale, which are crisp and over time they develop an amazing feeling. It's like sliding into a bed made from a top quality man's shirt if you get what I mean. They are smooth and cool.

The cost of these sheets is crazy if you buy retail. You watch for them on eBay -- they don't appear often -- but someone who lives near the outlet can bag sheet set, mark it up on ebay and it's still half of retail

Sferra also has hotel collections, Sferra Linea Casa and they license Tommy Bahama and others.

I have some Tesoro sheets, which are herringbone percale and sleep like flannel for winters. Those are also a fortune now but were about about $150 for a king set wholesale when I got them back in 06. I have some Analisa pillow cases (also ebay) which are lovely. Also have some Gizas, which are sateen but I grabbed those one time. The warehouse sales are crazy. They line up outside at 7 a.m.

The cost of Sferra has gone up dramatically in the last 3 years. They are marketing and they run wimpy sales. I have shopped them across the country but still found the best prices on ebay.

But they make an excellent product IMO. Mine have held up, improved over time, and the embroidered sheets do not fade.

I do not care for their linen products or their towels.

Don't know anything about Tuesday morning or what they would carry. But buying somewhere other than Sferra I would check the insert in
    the back of the package which tells you what you're buying. Post a pic here if there are questions. Also, fitted sheets come in two depths (or did) 13" and 17" (I believe) for
    pillow tops.

I'm not in the market for sheets right now but I do need towels and did a lot of research. I was very impressed with Coyuchi's quality. They make 300 count organic cotton percale sheets which are on sale right now. Wish I could try some but nothing is wearing out.

• sjhockeyfan325
    8 years ago

Rococo, if you're ever in Northern California, Coyuchi has an outlet in West Marin County.

• rococogurl
    8 years ago

Thanks sj. I'm not but SIL may be. Will mention. I'm a fussbudget about bed, bath, table and kitchen linens but I was really impressed by the Coyuchi towel sample I got. Nice quality and well sewn. I plan to buy some of their towels when they go on sale.

Their 300 count percale sheets looked very nice as well. And they are made in India with fair trade label. I try not to buy textiles if they've been through China at any point as the finishing they use -- which someone referenced up thread -- is a bit scary.

I was surprised Coyuchi bedding prices were not as steep as others. I just don't know who is buying $700 sheet sets. Not me, not after the Frette experience.

• laguilar0401
    8 years ago

I just bought some Sferra Allegro sheets for myself and my parents. I don't ususally like sateen but for the price I thought I'd try them out for winter sheets. Washed and dried them and was not overly thrilled with the feel of them but I have yet to sleep on them. Cross your fingers!!

The Celeste percale are amazing! In my opinion nice sheets are worth the money, you sleep in your bed every night and nothing is worth more than a good night's sleep! The Celeste are thin and soft and never feel hot but they do wrinkle.

• dallasgraduate
    8 years ago

Out off all brands I have including Peacock alley. I like my target sheets the best. I have 3 sets that range 3-5 years old and they have held up great. They are $30-40 when on sale.

• J L
    7 years ago

We have three sets of Sferra Celeste sheets, purchased from Sferra.com and Saks. I hated them at first because they absolutely must be ironed for that smooth, crisp-but-buttery feel, but they are impossible to iron. They crease deeply and easily all along the edges, and the sheet is very thin. I was so frustrated I threatened to throw them away, but my husband loves them, so he bought us a presser machine, hoping it would help with the ironing. It did. That and pressing them while wet. So, you need a presser that takes up 3 square feet of counter space or an ironing maid to have these sheets! That said, they feel glorious the first day or two--until they wrinkle again after sleeping. So then the wrinkled top sheet looks hideous, and I have to hide it under the duvet.

As for the fitted sheets, they don't fit well on our top-of-the-line tempurpedic.

These are the things I wish I knew before we bought them, and this is why I'm "meh" about them.

• rococogurl
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Percale wrinkles. It needs ironing. Cotton must be ironed damp -- that means par-drying or drying and then sprinkling. That is just the nature of the textile. It's a question of knowing what you're going for. The alternate is hand smoothing while the sheets are damp. To say percale sheeting is not good because it wrinkles is a basic misunderstanding.

Also, to expect sheets to not change texture with use is, again, misunderstanding. 100% cotton sateen sheets will wrinkle just as much as percale when they are slept on -- perhaps even more as they are not as tightly woven.

If someone does not want to iron sheets, or can't send them out for ironing, then percale sheets are not the best choice. Go for a cotton/poly blend which will not need ironing and may not show as many wrinkles.

Over 90% of bedding textiles are woven overseas today. The top of the line produces are made in Italy, followed by Portugal then India and China. However, the quality of the cotton is the overriding determinant. The higher quality the cotton, the smoother the sheet. There are no international manufacturing standards. So any brand may manufacture in more than one country. Target's much-loved Threshhold sheets are a good example. Some are made in India; others in China.

Where sheets are made and what their quality may be is very relative these days. Branding has more to do with what someone pays than quality, sadly. So to say you don't like Sferra, or Matouk, or any brand of sheets is not valid because, within those brands there are various lines, qualities and hierarchies which can be very different.

Sferra percale sheets made in Italy are smooth and relatively thin but a very strong textile. That's the gold standard. But they make various grades of sheets. The Celeste is one. I have some of their Hotel sheets which I'd describe as medium weight and are closer to the classic American crisp percale sheets many remember.

Those used to be manufactured in the US by companies like Wamsutta (which are now just names) and they are gone. So if you see any of those at house sales it's smart to grab them. They should be boil-washed before using but will be fine.

If a sheet feels slightly prickly that's also an indication that cotton with short fibers was used. Again, the longer the cotton fiber (i.e. Egyptian, Pima) the better and this is most evident with percale because it is a 1 under 1 over weave.

Someone may not like Sferra sheets for various reasons. Everyone had different taste and no two people sleep alike -- but their Celeste percale (again a very specific sheet made in Italy) is considered the best of the best.

Sheeting can, and is, manipulated with chemicals and various processes during the finishing process to give the textiles certain qualities. That can include coating so it's hard to tell what sheets will feel like until they have been washed about 10 times. Only over time, and with use, do you know.

That's unfortunate since many people make judgments after one or two washings.

The trick is to find sheets you enjoy, whatever they might be. And to understand that brand is not necessarily a guarantee these days. On a positive note, there are dozens and dozens of sheet retailers online -- more choice than ever.

• briyannasoleilin
    7 years ago

I worked briefly for Sferra in New Jersey.
    To be honest, I heard more complaints than good things about the brand, and the company does not treat its employees (at that branch, anyway) well at all. (to the point where said company informed my potential employers that I was a crack addict, after I walked out because they told me my grandfather was not "immediate family" when I requested two days (standard bereavement) to attend his funeral and was denied, when a co-worker had gotten 2 weeks for a brother-in-law's death a month previous. If I had known my rights at the time, I would have sued for defamation of character and for lack of bereavement protocol.)

After two washings, sheets came apart - and I sent more refund requests to customer care than any other request.
    I was also complained to about shrinkage, runs in the fabric, spotting in the dyes, elastic coming out... I was given a set because I worked there - and even after washing in my machine's hand-wash cycle (no agitator), I could see why there were complaints. Stitches came loose, the elastic came out of one corner of the fitted sheets, and one of the shams came apart entirely.
    Perhaps not all the linens are like this, but I certainly wouldn't waste money on them unless you know you can get a full refund should something go wrong.

• cupofkindnessgw
    7 years ago

Any updates on linen purchases at Tuesday Morning? They are having a White Sale now on older bedding items. Thanks!

• glamourousme
    7 years ago

Fully agree with Rococogurls post...

Sferra was taken over and changed their marketing practice years ago. They sell packaged sets of lower end sheets and left overs at Tuesday Mornings and EBay as do a few other name brands.

I happen to prefer the soft silky feel of sateen over percale. I invested into Sferra Giza-45 Sateen and Frette which I love. Colored sheets have hit the market and Sferra came out with Giotta 590TC which is now suppose to be 610?! Lovely luster which does go away unless you iron and they snag. UGH. I did find a Sferra 600TC Sateen set at Tuesday Morning and smile every night when I slide into bed! Wamsutta sheets (back when they were a real company) were fabulous and cane out with hardly any wrinkles!

Caring for your sheets is important...I wash my sheets in silk wash, low heat. I take them out and hang to dry (no dryer) or air fluff then hang to dry. While they are drying I'll smooth my hands over any wrinkles. Even putting my bottom sheet on when it's still slightly damp. Maybe 2/3x per year I'll iron while they are damp to restore luster and especially the top hem and pillowcases. To each is own on feel...

• PRO
    Anglophilia
    7 years ago

My favorite sheets are from Cologne & Cotton in the UK. I first bought them about 15 years ago, and they're still going strong. I prefer their percale (they've only recently started selling sateen - the young like it). It'd Portuguese percale - the kind that gets silkier and silkier over time. It irons like a dream - even on the first washing (many brands seem to have a coating that sets wrinkles). Yes, they DO need to be ironed. My DD only irons the top hem of her C&C sateen sheets and they look lovely.

I love the drawn thread embroidery at the top of the pattern I buy. But most of all, I love the SIZE. In the UK, sheets are wider and much longer than the same size in the US. C&C sheets have a 24" turn back at the top, which means if one likes to pull the covers up over ones ears, it will not come untucked at the bottom. It's wide enough for two big people who are side sleepers to still be covered - no more tug of war with the covers at night!

I wait until they are on sale and that helps cover the shipping costs. I'm going to London in April and will bring back more to avoid shipping. They're simply the best.

BTW, they are NOT expensive! No, not as cheap as Target, but no where near the price of Sferra or Porthault or Pratesi. They're quite affordable. And the pillow cases are all french back at no extra cost!

• J L
    6 years ago
    Update to my 5/16 post on my Sferra Celeste sheets: Many thanks to those who suggested placing the sheets on the bed while damp (I dry on extra low for only about five minutes), then smoothing with hands, and letting them dry on the bed (or various iterations of this). It really does work! Now that I no longer have to stand at the presser or wield an iron to get that legendary super smoothness, I quite enjoy them and would say they are worth the money :)
  • ravensrest
    6 years ago

I've had a higher grade of Sferra for 10 years and they are just now wearing out. I talked with a customer service lady about the sheets at Tuesday Morning and she told me that they are discontinued closeouts but also they make sheets for Tuesday Morning at their price point. I've tried some Peacock Alley sheets that aren't too bad but several pair went directly to good will. Towels are great though although they fade. I love Sferra but you have to get a higher quality and I do recommend feeling the fabric first!

• Linda Asberry
    4 years ago

I own an old fashioned Ironrite mangle just for ironing sheets and pillow cases mostly. It is in the wood case so it looks like a piece of furniture. I love it and it takes a bou t 10 minutes to do a whole king set. It's worth the space it takes.

• chispa
    4 years ago

Update to my post at the beginning of this thread. The Sferra sheets were a waste of money and they were first quality purchased at a pricey bedding store. The bottom fitted sheets developed tears, like someone took a knife to them. The 3 king sets got thrown out a few years ago.

• dani_m08
    3 years ago

Following

• J Lobb
    2 years ago

SFERRA is the higher-end product. I have blankets by SFERRA and Sferra Brothers. Both made in Portugal, but the SFERRA brand blanket is made of long-staple (highest quality cotton) with a woven binding on the edges. The Sferra Brothers blanket feels about the same, but will pill easier and the edges are folded not bound.

• rabbit7 able
    last year

Hi I have Sierra 600tc sheet sets from eBay and they're great all so two frette duvet covers which are outstanding.

• Elaine Blunck
    last year

This opinion does not even attempt to state any fact for its basis. Simply a spew os cynicism with no factual or rational grounds. Very disappointed in this attempt to influence my patronage of competing stores based on nothing but vitriol. Clean up your act, Houzz.

• HU-963476589
    last year

There is so much wrong information on this thread. Sferra and Frette are equal in quality. They both have different ranges and some are better than others. The best sheets in the world are the Sferra Giza 45 Luxe, followed by the rest of the Sferra Giza 45 collections and the Frette Ultimate sheet.

• chispa
    last year
    last modified: last year

What information is wrong? People's personal experience with a product?

I posted on this thread 9 years ago! I still think the Sferra are a waste of money. My DH keeps buying them because he thinks they "feel" better. They don't look, feel or last any better than sheets that are 1/3 the cost. That is my experience with that product during the last 10 years and we have purchased about 8 sets. My DH doesn't express a preference for most things in the house, so I let him pick the sheets that he thinks are better, but I definitely don't think we get our money's worth.

I used to really like the higher end Wamsutta sheets at BB&B but they no longer sell that brand/quality.

• HU-963476589
    last year
    last modified: last year

The fact is anyone who knows anything about sheets knows that Sferra and Frette are exactly the same in terms of quality. They have lower ranges and they have higher ranges. When you buy from this tier of brand, you should only look at the top of the range. You dont buy a base Ferrari. It wont have any of the ammeneties of even a Hyundai. Sferra Giza 45 or Frette Ultimate sheets. Those are in terms of quality the best sheets in the world. Theres no objective “is it worth it”. If you want the best and can afford it, you buy it. If you cant actually afford it and stretch to buy these, itll never be worth it. Those of us who have the experience with Pratesi, Sferra, or Frette’s top of the line know theyre the best. Its not up for debate and the person who asked the original question was very clear. How does sferra’s quality compare to the brands the OP were more familiar with. It’s at the very top and recently, Frette and Sferra are above Pratesi.

• chispa
    12 months ago
    last modified: 12 months ago

Funny! Hu6589 liked their own post!

I think the last set of Sferra sheets my DH bought was around $1200 for one king set. Are those the cheap one? Doesn't really matter. For me, they are not worth the cost, and nothing to do with being able to afford the cheaper or higher line within a brand. My DH didn't even look at the price, he just bought the ones that he thought "felt" better to him. I think the "top of the line" Wamsutta I could get at BB&B years ago for $150 were great sheets and to me, felt much better and definitely wore better than the Sferra sheets. High price doesn't always equate with better quality and/or durability.

Also people who buy the base Ferrari don't buy it for "amenities"! If you want "amenities" you buy a loaded Bentley! lol

• dani_m08
    12 months ago
    last modified: 12 months ago

@HU-963476589 - I am also extremely confused re: your comments:

”Anyone who knows anything about sheets knows that Sferra and Frette are exactly the same in terms of quality.”

Exactly the same?? Is this a scientific fact - OR - is this YOUR OPINION - just like everyone else’s opinions that have been posted? Which sheets are the ”best” is not a question with only one correct answer. There are certain types of fibers and methods of construction that will generally produce a better quality set of sheets which can be used as a guide when looking for a nice set of sheets - however, until I actually touch the fabric myself, there is no way I can be certain that I will prefer one brand of sheets over another (or one particular line of sheets over another line within the same brand). The type of sheets that I think are the ”best quality” is personal to me. Do I like crisp percale cotton sheets OR do I prefer Belgian or French linen sheets? Very different types of fabric (just like there are very different feeling/wearing 100% cotton sheets) - and there are many different opinions re: which is the best.

“There’s no objective ’is it worth it.’ If you want the best, and can afford it, you buy it. If you can’t actually afford it, and stretch to buy these, it’ll never be worth it. Those of us who who have the experience with Pratesi, Sferra, or Frette’s top of the line know they’re the best. It’s not up for debate . . .“ (quote edited for grammatical corrections) - frankly, you sound like someone who’s trying to be a snob.

Also - based upon this reasoning, if someone has a billion dollars, and can afford the ”best” of everything, that person never contemplates whether something is worth the money before he/she buys it? I also know people who have bought things (houses, cars, etc.) that they really couldn’t afford (= without stretching) - and they definitely enjoyed the item(s) - and felt that the money spent was worth it.

People in this thread provided their opinions re: Sferra sheets based upon their personal experience. If someone posted a comment that Sferra sheets are not worth their price tag, and had never slept in a bed with Sferra sheets, then it makes sense to criticize the comment.

Also, the OP didn’t ask if Sferra Giza 45 (Luxe or not) sheets were ”worth it.” The OP asked about SFERRA sheets, in general - and people responded based upon their experience.

Your comment that “[t]here is so much wrong information on this thread” simply makes no sense.

FYI - I’ve slept in many sets of nice sheets - including Sferra, Frette, and Pratesi. Personally, I thought the Sferra sheets were nice, but they wouldn’t be in my top 5.

@chispa - apparently, you didn’t care for your Sferra sheets because you couldn’t actually afford the sheets - however, that doesn’t make much sense since your husband actually likes the Sferra sheets = he can afford them . . .

• chispa
    12 months ago

@dani_m08, maybe HU 6589 works for Sferra! ;-)

• dani_m08
    12 months ago

@chispa - I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the comments! At least that would explain why HU 6589 is so “passionate” about Sferra sheets!

• HU-963476589
    12 months ago

Works for Sferra? Lmfao you guys really are morons who don’t know anything about linens. St. Genve Giza 45, Sferra Giza 45 and Frette Ultimate sheets are the 3 best in the world. Until you experience the best of the brands; your opinions are based on severe ignorance.

• chispa
    12 months ago

HU 6589, you really are a one trick pony! Enjoy your sheets!

• dani_m08
    11 months ago

@HU-963476589 - Morons??!? LOL - nice manners. I have tried the best of those brands + some others. Just because the Sferra ones only made my top five, does not = moron. Again, it’s called perfsonal preference.

Not that it’s any of your business - but I have split my time between a condo in Chicago at the top of the Residences at The Four Seasons (windows with views of Lake Michigan) + a house on Georgina Ave. in Santa Monica (look it up if you aren’t familiar with Santa Monica) + a nice house in Snowmass, CO (plus, have a house back home where my extended family is). Have traveled abroad quite a bit - and always stay in top tier hotels.

So, you are the one who is ignorant + you just sound like an idiot making a comment like that when you know nothing about the people you are directing it to.

@chispa - definitely not worth our time.

• Ida Claire
    11 months ago
    last modified: 11 months ago

Engaging with this nasty individual is akin to trying to explain string theory to a family of possums. Don't waste your time.

• dani_m08
    11 months ago

@Ida Claire - You are correct. I was in a bad mood when I responded the other day - should have just let it die off

• PRO
    Architelier
    10 months ago

@dani_m08 What are your favorite bands? I am doing some shopping atm and is interested in people's experiences.