Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Westminster Teak

Posted by lascatx (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 28, 14 at 2:11

Has anyone on this forum ordered from them? I've found a patio set I'm about ready to order, but without being able to see it and sit in it, I'd really like to find some reviews from folks who know them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Westminster Teak

Here's a site with reviews of Westminster Teak.

Here is a link that might be useful: reviews

o

Thanks. I searched for reviews and didn't come up with that Even going to epinions homepage I got items to buy rather than reviews. I did try but I must be missing something.

o

Click on the review links that I posted below. They're all reviews on Wesminster Teak. Most of them are very favorable. Scroll down to read it.

o

I did read them all. What I was saying was that I wasn't able to find them when I was searching myself. I spent about 45 minutes on the phone with them today. Will probably order at least the table from them, and probably the chairs too. . There is another company that has my favorite chairs (Westminster has my second favorite) and a third that has what may be my favorite chaises. But three orders from three companies might be getting a bit nuts. ;-)

Thanks again!

This post was edited by lascatx on Wed, Jan 29, 14 at 20:21

o

Gotcha, good luck, I'm sure you'll make the right decision.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here