|I'd love to see photos of rooms painted with Citron paint. I'd really love to see cashmere sweater, cool sheets, steamy romance, or paprika in particular.|
|helaina ~ I love full spectrum paint. I use and specify Ellen Kennon and Citron. The Citron clients that I have had have been long distance so I don't have pictures. I did notice that CJ updated her website and her scrapbook has many new photos in it. So here's the link, maybe that will help you out some. FWIW, I have the entire set of the paint pots and have painted out boards of steamy romance and paprika. They are stunning and I encourage you to get the paint pots to see for yourself. |
Just for fun, I painted out Mr. Darcy and Fedora - love those too. I had to do a project for a class I'm taking and used Jasper and Treehouse for the wall colors. I painted out sample boards for the presentation and EVERYONE had to touch those boards. Jasper is golden and warm and Treehouse is a warm, rich olive. So pretty and so much fun.
Here is a link that might be useful: CJ's updated website
|Bumping up all these paint color posts to keep them from getting knocked off by advice posts that don't belong in the gallery.|
|I work at Citron Paint and Interiors. Did you ever see any pics? If not, I can try to find some.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here