What kind of light should I put in my foyer? I have a very long foyer and I was thinking of a small chandelier with brushed nickel but can't find anything I like. I am going for a contemporary look. I have posted a picture of the foyer with the existing light fixture (which I do not like).
Image link: Foyer Lighting Question (22 k)
|Hi Jenna, have you looked on eBay? Seems to me they have all kinds of fixtures there of all ages and designs. You may or may not want to buy there, but at least it might help you to get ideas.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.