Wed, Oct 10, 07 at 8:18
|Need help bringing more color into out family room. Walls are a gold, neutral wallpaper, have sofa, chair and ottoman in rich brown leather and 2 taupe lazy boy chairs. Have gold pillows and a tapestry-afghan in gold/olive. It looks nice but lacks the wow factor. Do you have color? Want to share a picture? (Probably can't afford new furniture now, but could re-do accessories.)|
byrdlady, you would probably get more response in the main decorating board. But in the meantime this is what I did before I changed my sofa:
|I'd post a pic but it is almost the same as the one above. Even the sofa is very similar. Our paint is very much the same. I just did an upper hallway in BM Lenox Tan and I think it would also be nice with a brown leather.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.