Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ridonkulus_gw

post restoration hardware paint pics

ridonkulus
17 years ago

hi,

can you guys post any pics of restoration hardware paint in your homes?

thanks,

r

Comments (15)

• deconut
    17 years ago

Here are some of the RH colors I have:

Flax

Latte:

Cappuchino:

Spanish Moss:

The three browns are shades apart. Latte actually looks like coffee with cream... much lighter than on my picture.

• Doris_J
    17 years ago

Deconut, your rooms are beautiful!

• mindstorm
    17 years ago

Deconut, I too just wanted to say that those are beautiful colors and your rooms look great! I love Flax, Latte and cappucino - far more so than I do on the RH page. Congratulations - it looks great.

• susan209
    17 years ago

Absolutely stunning rooms, they look as if from a designer magazine.

• peacensunshine
    17 years ago

Hehe...I have that fish!!

BTW...how dark is flax in the room?

• spolina
    17 years ago

WOW! Very nice colors and aleady feel like I should have seen this thread 4 days back. Flax looks so nice and would been perfect for our Conservatory! We are doing BM Whitall Brown and hope it comes out half as nice as your room. Where did u get the picture in Flax colored room?

• deconut
    17 years ago

Sorry I haven't answered, been out of town:

peaceinsunshine: The Flax is in an east facing LR with picture window but not overly dark in the room even with the blinds closed. I think I saw "my" fish on another post too! Gotta love Pier I

Spolina: The picture on the flax was from a series sold at, believe it or not, Kohl's!

Thanks for all the compliments.

• peaches89
    16 years ago

deconut - what kind of light switches do you have on the wall there? Do you have a closer pic of them?

• redbazel
    15 years ago

Really beautiful, Deconut. I've meant to tell you that before.

Red

• deconut
    15 years ago

Peaches 89: If you mean the covers, they are oil rubbed bronze. Got them online. Not cheap!

• brutuses
    15 years ago

RH Silver Sage

{{gwi:1458145}}

• vorona
    15 years ago

bump

• maggiepie11
    15 years ago

Two different rooms in RH Silver Sage... you can see how it takes on different colors based on the light in the room.

RH Hyacinth (just discontinued this color I think)

RH Flax:

• drybean
    14 years ago

Bump.

I'm trying to decide if I want Flax or Silver Sage in the m.bedroom in our new home.

• bloved
    14 years ago

hi all,

love these pictures!

we are planning on painting our rooms on monday so hope i can get your feedback in time--

i will have to figure out how to post pictures tonight, but to give you a general idea of the layout of our "great room" space:
    kitchen and dining room open up to each other with an 8 ft ceiling and then from dining room, it opens up to vaulted 13 ft ceiling family room--kinda like an L shaped space).

2 things we are trying to decide:
    1) i was planning on painting our dining rm/kitchen area RH silver sage and the family room a beige (probably BM bleeker beige). although it's all open, i thought it'd be ok to paint the dining rm/kitchen area and family rm different colors since the ceilings are different heights. i thought it would be more interesting and define the different areas. However, our GC recommended just painting one color-- either all silver sage or all beige. any thoughts on this?

2) which RH brown (flax/latte/cappucino) would love good in a room next to a room painted silver sage? basically this would be our living room which is next to this great room. i havent seen flax in person (although our LR is east facing w/picture window just like deconut and the flax doesnt seem too dark). i thought the capuccino looked fine but our gc/designer thought me having dark walnut floors would make the cappucino look too dark and it doesnt flow into the silver sage nicely. any thoughts? again, it was recommended that i should use the beige i use in the family room for the living room so it "flows", but i dont know. i just dont want it to be so boring with the same color everywhere.

sigh...after 6+ months of looking at colors, i am going crazy (and thinking the best i can do is green and brown?!) and in desperate need of like-minded folks here :0

Thanks!
    any feedback/thought is GREATLY appreciated!!!

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner