Mon, Sep 17, 07 at 15:52
|Hi all HELP...please
How would you dress this window...I love naked widows, still have quite a few after living in our home for 2 years, but i do know how drapes can add to a room. This is our Family room, have a tv in the builtins to the left of window. We have a beautiful canyon view that we do not want to entirely block,we do not need window coverings for sun protection or privacy. Let me know how you all would dress it then I will let you know my ideas. Those darn arched windows they are beautiful but can be challenging!
First time posting a photo hope it works.
|Mojotay, since you are looking to add color to the room I would do stationary drapes on either side of the windows leaving the main window exposed. I would mount the drapes as close to the ceiling as possible and probably would do tab tops. Which you then could use finials instead of rods to hang the drapes. What are your ideas?|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here