Wed, Sep 30, 09 at 14:11
|Currently our master bed/bath has BLAND walls and black curtains accented with champagne-gold. Goal: rich, cozy & relaxing. We like the colors in green glass tiles. We have a multi-green textured patchwork comforter that needs to be incorporated (folded at end of bed?). For the base comforter, we thought of using solid black or possibly the same gold from the curtains. So what color walls? What color comforter? Ideally we want it to work with our existing curtains & furniture, but any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!!|
Image link: Wall & Comforter Color - Please Help (46 k)
|Hi Leighg, |
You should post this question over on the discussion side. This gallery is for photos.
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.