Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
futuremrsr

help arranging furniture/flooring

futuremrsr
12 years ago

Hello, I have been an all time lurker and finally decided to seek help. Moving into my new husbands home. Please disregard all the furniture, lights, etc. They were only there for staging purposes. First we want to redo floors. Thinking of hardwood but not sure where to start and stop or do the entire area. As you walk in the front door, white tile goes down the hall, into the kitchen and dining area. Should we do the entire area with hardwood, get new ceramic tile for hall and kitchen and just run hardwood in living and dining room? Suggestions??? Buying all new furniture and need suggestions for what to get as well as how to arrange it. Would like to include a TV and not sure if we should put an entertainment center along the long wall (that goes into the dining area) or what. I would appreciate any suggestions, ideas etc. Also, I have spend 2 hours trying to figure out how to attach photos. Finally figured it out but can't attach more than one. Sorry I am sending 3 separate posts with photos.

Image link:

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions