|I'm looking for paint color suggestions.
Front door: Bright, cheerful RED.
Foyer: Orange / Terracotta.
Master Bedroom: A soothing, calm, blue, and a deep purple.
I'll try to post inspiration photos here (2), and 2 pics of my door. One when it was painted SW Rookwood Red (too dark I think), and one as it looks today, stripped, ready for sanding and painting.
ETA: It looks like I can only post one pic. I (think) I am able to post the one that is my door when painted SW Rookwood Red. The brick, trim, etc. are all the same but now the door is stripped. I found the Rookwood Red to be too dark, not cheerful and bright enough. I'd like more pop. I posted two inspiration photos on my blog. Linked below. I think.
This is my last try to post pics. You're welcome.
Here is a link that might be useful: My blog entry about my paint decisions.
|I think the door would look good the same color as the sidelights.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here