|My house has a great room with a kitchen, dining area, and living room. I just got a flat screen TV and two ladder bookcases for the living room. I think I like the bookcases to the right of the TV because it centers the TV with the couch.
My question - How do I finish this area? Do I put a picture to the left of the TV near the chair? I've seen that some people put a series of pictures above the TV - Would that be a good idea with the vaulted ceiling?
Thank you for all the ideas, links, and suggestions! -Dan
Image link: TV and bookcases - Help! (52 k)
|This is the gallery, you know, like an art gallery. If you close this post, and click on "Discussions" and post your question over there, your post will get the attention you want and deserve.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here