|I am a little lost using this forum.. Is there any way to post more than one photo? Do I have to post in the gallery 1st in order to attach a photo in the discussions section? I already posted the drawing layout, here are one of the photos of the window we need help with. Full kitchen remodel almost ready to go, this is the only area I don't know what to do with.
I would love some suggestions as to what kind of furniture to put in front of this window. We are changing the windows. We have 2 sets of french doors, one opens to a koi pond, cabana area and the other opens to a jacuzzi, fire pit so we don't need another door.The window area is not very large and I really don't see anyone ever sitting there. We do see whales during whale season so I thought this would be a good place for a telescope. I am open to any ideas you may have.
Image link: Ocean view window needs help (55 k)
|What a beautiful view! I think you should post this over on the on topic discussions. You'll get a lot more advice there. This is the gallery, which is just a place for people to post inspiration photos, etc. |
Also, you can include multiple photos in your post by first posting them on photobucket and then copying the html into your message. Do a search for how to post a photo and you'll probably find detailed directions.
Hope that helps!
|Thank you so much. Another nice person also told me the same thing. Off to check out photo bucket and topic discussions...|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here