|The kitchen is in place (not done) and the new living room layout is giving us brain freeze. We really want to take advantage of the view to the backyard, but the only way to do that is to put the Plasma mounted in a corner by the stairway. The other option would be to put it on the side wall from the new front bow window, but that makes such a small area. There's no way to move the door that leads into the garage. We are planning to redo the stairway as well so it will have a more modern look. We also want a fireplace. So do we suck it up and do a fireplace with the Plasma mounted above and a sectional near the bow window or what?|
Here is a link that might be useful: Open Room Layout Help
|Your new kitchen is beautiful! Your whole house will be so pretty when you are finished.|
|You're posting this in the wrong place; this is our photo gallery, you know, like an art gallery. You want to post it over here http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/decor/ to get the best response.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here