|I have a small covered front porch with 2 steps that connect directly to a sloped "driveway".
My issue is the slight slope of the drive (when I try to put a pot on each side for symmetry, the pots slant. Also, a gutter on each side of the entry (which I have tried to hide one side with ivy). I think it looks messy and I can't seem to find the right balance.
I am a newbie and will upload pictures as soon as I can figure it out. I hope this will help you help me!
Image link: need help decorating front entrance (56 k)
|Also, I can send more pictures, but it appears I can only upload one?|
|You can post more than one. Just add a picture as you did; leave a space and then copy and paste the URL of the next photo you wish to add. |
But bring this picture over to the Discussion side. You'll get more activity over there.
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here