Sun, May 13, 12 at 18:16
|I would appreciate any opinions on how to recover the fabric on my dining chairs. I was thinking either the same fabric as the slipper chairs or a solid teal? Also need suggenstions on rugs. Since the dining and living are right next to each other I was thinking about buying two of the same rugs. I have been looking at the Dash and Albert stripes because they look beachy.
Thanks in advance for any opinions!
|If you repost your question in the Home Decorating Forum "Discussions" you'll get a lot of replies. The gallery is pretty quiet.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here