thinking of picture framing walls in the living room/dining room/ bedroom? but want to maintain a transitional or contemporary feel..... would love to see people's pictures or ideas!
|Please check out this thread over in our main discussions area (where this type of thread usually gets lots better results anyway)...|
Here is a link that might be useful: Faux wainscotting
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here