Mon, Apr 26, 10 at 20:19
|I made myself figure out how to post pics again (havn't posted a pic in almost two years and forgot how) so that I could get help with the first floor plan. But now I can show what my hallway looks like. This ceiling had to be dropped for heating ducts. I hated the hallway so we added chair rail and a dark bottom color to attract you eyes away from the dropped ceiling. I can't wait to post more of what we have done in this lemon of a house. Have to do more touch up on the base trim. Right before I put the quarter round in I resanded that area so that the trim would be smooth.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here