|Hi, my house is still under construction so I havent bought any furniture yet. I like the traditional french country with a little mix of victorian. I love the colours brown and dull green. But Im very scared how to use them together, they are not the easiest to match. I am also hesitant about my furniture layout and just need a little 'guidance'. Attached are pictures of the room. The walls will be a cream with an 'antique brown' creamic tiles. Pic01 - is the livingroom as seen from the dinning, the door on the left is the main door. Pic02 - is the room as seen when standing in the corner of the living room. Layout - is the layout I have planned. What do u think? Any comments, ideas, suggestions are most welcome. If accompanied with pictures, to help me see the image in your mind, the better. Thanks for taking the time and effort.|
Image link: home decoration!!! help needed!!! (44 k)
|Im sorry I cant seem to post more than one picture. I dont know why... :( I hope you can understand enough thro that one.|
|You need to post on the home decorating forum. This is the gallery.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here