Return to the Home Decorating Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
home decoration!!! help needed!!!

Posted by urzana (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 2, 09 at 11:01

Hi, my house is still under construction so I havent bought any furniture yet. I like the traditional french country with a little mix of victorian. I love the colours brown and dull green. But Im very scared how to use them together, they are not the easiest to match. I am also hesitant about my furniture layout and just need a little 'guidance'. Attached are pictures of the room. The walls will be a cream with an 'antique brown' creamic tiles. Pic01 - is the livingroom as seen from the dinning, the door on the left is the main door. Pic02 - is the room as seen when standing in the corner of the living room. Layout - is the layout I have planned. What do u think? Any comments, ideas, suggestions are most welcome. If accompanied with pictures, to help me see the image in your mind, the better. Thanks for taking the time and effort.

Image link: home decoration!!! help needed!!! (44 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: home decoration!!! help needed!!!

Im sorry I cant seem to post more than one picture. I dont know why... :( I hope you can understand enough thro that one.

o
RE: home decoration!!! help needed!!!

You need to post on the home decorating forum. This is the gallery.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here