Mon, Mar 31, 08 at 21:35
|We just painted our foyer and hallways SW Compatible Cream, but now I'm unsure as to what colors to paint our living and dining room! I don't want the colors to clash. Any suggestions on what colors work well with Compatible Cream? Thanks!|
|You might want to post this on the Discussions side of the board.|
|Sorry! This is my first time to these boards, so I'm just starting to find my way around. I thought this was the right board to ask questions on...how do I get to the "discussion" board? |
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here