|We will be building our new deck soon, and I want comfy and casual patio furniture. Show me your patio furniture so I can see how it's positioned and which pieces I would like to have.|
|I don't have any, but since nobody has answered you in days... have you tried googling patio furniture and hitting "images?" Lots of pics come up. Good luck on finding what you want.|
|All we have is a table and chairs on the patio so far. I'd like to get a love seat with a coffee table and another chair but haven't found what I want yet. |
Here is the table/chairs
|Not mine, but it is so unusual and beautiful. It is hard to find wicker look patio furniture that is Modern and not Country looking. |
It's from Lifeshop Furniture. The frame is covered in a woven plastic resin for the wicker look. The seat cushions can be upholstered in Sunbrella fabric or fabric of your choice.
|Dilly dally: |
For modern furniture of all kinds, some of it for patio, check out Design within Reach (www.dwr.com). There are many other such sites, so let me know if you'd like more URL's.
Our home is furnished with several of their pieces.
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here