|Hi :) We're going to be buying a house this year and of course it's really too early to start thinking about decorating, but I need me some eye candy.
Does anyone else like to decorate with soft turquoise and accents of red, rich brown, black? Do you have pictures (magazine pictures are okay, but I would really like to see real-life homes) of rooms where you incorporated those colors? Has anyone combined them with deep gray?
I'm dreaming of a new bedroom with a serene meditative feel, beautiful casual fabric and natural accents with great textures, eclectic furniture, and lots of turquoise, warm brown and faded reds!
|You need to post your questions on the Discussions side of the forum so people can answer you. The gallery is just for photo's.|
|Yes, I was hoping people would have photos to share :)|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here