|I am converting a two family house to one… In doing so I am converting a space that used to be living/dinning and kitchen to one grand room that is 22 by 24 feet. I want to build a fireplace with a sitting area, TV and make a bar area as well. I am at a total loss how to do it without turning the room into a furniture store with separate areas…. Any suggestions? I attached a sketch from ethan allen room planning tool. My window is larger than the one on the picture, it has to be at least 7 feet wide. Grey rectangle in the bottom right corner is a build-in bar, sort of like kitchen cabinets.|
Image link: fireplace/tv/bar - all in one room? (58 k)
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here