Mon, Mar 15, 10 at 13:40
|I am converting a two family house to one… In doing so I am converting a space that used to be living/dinning and kitchen to one grand room that is 22 by 24 feet. I want to build a fireplace with a sitting area, TV and make a bar area as well. I am at a total loss how to do it without turning the room into a furniture store with separate areas…. Any suggestions? I attached a sketch from ethan allen room planning tool. My window is larger than the one on the picture, it has to be at least 7 feet wide. Grey rectangle in the bottom right corner is a build-in bar, sort of like kitchen cabinets.|
Image link: fireplace/tv/bar - all in one room? (58 k)
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.