Thu, Mar 5, 09 at 3:10
|I have a family room with old furniture and white walls. It doesn't get much direct sunlight as I have a covered deck behind the room. I have painted the hallway a neutral beige color. I would like to flow nicely into the living room but want to make sure it's not too dark and looks good with light oak trim. Any suggestions for color would be greatly appreciated. I've considered a steel blue, very light green, and cream/beige. The carpet is also beige.
|Nancy, you need to post this on the Discussions side of the forum where people can answer. The gallery is just for photo's of completed rooms and no one will see your question over here.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here