Thu, Feb 12, 09 at 13:48
|I am trying to stay with colors with a gray tone in my home. I have had trouble finding a good pink-rose color with the calm gray tone for my daughters bedroom. I tend to like medium to darker colors. Her room will have a victorian feel. Have you found a color like this you love? I would love to see any pictures, but would appreciate all suggestions. The poor things room is white white and we have been here for more than a year. I would love to create a room she can relax in.
|If you close this thread, you will see a link just above it to the right that says "Discussions." That's where you want to post your question to get a response. This is the picture gallery.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here