|This is a showhouse done at an oceanfront home that formerly belonged to singer/actress Frances Langford, on Hutchinson Island in FL. Lots of subtle uses of shelly, beachy decor:|
Here is a link that might be useful: Langford house
How do you suppose they anchored the bathroom shell-curtains?
|Oh, sorry, piasano, just saw this. They're tied to a curtain rod at the top, out of the shot. They were tied in bows, which I thought made a really fussy look, so I framed the shot not to show them. I would have liked them better if they'd just stitched a loop and strung them on the rod.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here