|I've been searching like crazy for that old thread from maybe a month or so ago, where someone wanted a nice grey paint that was still in the warm tones. Cannot find it because I don't remember the tag line.
I'm looking for something for my entry that is now red. It needs to work well with the baby turtle sage in the adjoining living room, but not appear to be green itself. DH loves the red, but I'm tired of it. And all my Farrow & Ball paint cards seem to go green, mostly because both the DR and the LR are in the green tones. I love RH Flax in there--have a sample, but he is not thrilled. (and he almost never has a paint color preference, so I'm actually impressed that he offered an opinion this time around.)
Here's a link to my entry, See the 3rd picture down on this link...
Here is a link that might be useful: Looking for a tan grey or something else for this entry
|Have you looked at revere pewter or pismo dunes? |
Both are BM colors.
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here