Return to the Home Decorating Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Great Room Colors Couch in Family room

Posted by linda888 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 2, 09 at 9:25

How do you post more than one picture in one message? It wouldn't let me, so here is the second picture.

Image link: Great Room Colors Couch in Family room (45 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Great Room Colors Couch in Family room

Beautiful room. I don't know how to even post one picture. I have them all at Photobucket but, beyond that, I need help.

o

go to the PB account. Roll the pointer over the photo and then at the bottom you'll have option. Roll down to the HTLM *the third option) code and it will highlight or you can highlight it. Then hit page, then copy, then come back to your thread, position your cursur under your text, hit page, then paste. Your photo will then be in the thread. You can go back and forth and copy as many photo's as you want, one behind the other in the same message. Hope this helps.

o

B, there's nothing that says "page." When I highlight the html, it just says copied. The only options which show up are:

email
Direct link
HTML
IMG code

Where is "page?" lol I'm trying to figure this out on the test forum.

o

When you are in Photobucket, place your mouse pointer on the picture you want to post,a small box just under the left corner of the picture will appear, click in this box and then choose another picture and repeat for as many pictures as you wish. Then scroll down to the toolbar at the near bottom of the page and click on the title that reads Generate HTML and IMG Code, when the next window opens you have 5 choices. The first two are the best to use in a forum, but your choices are listed in all 5 areas. Highlight (right click in the area) and copy (left click to copy) the desired code area. Then come back here to your message and paste (left click). Try them both, but remember you have to "Preview Message" before the pictures will appear for you to proof read.

Hope this helps,

Belle

o

Okay, I'm all set, I can do it now. Thanks to all who helped.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here