Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
linda888

Great Room Colors

linda888
15 years ago

Here are the pics of our great room area. I posted the following message entitled "Should Woods Match?" on the discussion board, but I guess you can't put pictures there? Anyway, here is my question:

Hello,

I hope someone can help me! We have a great room (kitchen, dining area, family room all in one huge space). I'm not sure what kind of coffee table/end tables/tv armoire to get in terms of the color of the wood. It's hard because it is all in view at the same time.

The kitchen cabinets are maple, the hardwood floors (which go throughout) are tiger wood (reddish-orangish-brownish with black streaks), and the sofas are a maroonish color (which I dont like, but oh well). The walls are going to be a camel color, with one wall in the kitchen being chocolate brown. I also want to put a shag rug in the family room area, and I don't know what color to get (either tan, brown, black, white, or cream).

I guess I have to post the pictures in the "gallery"? So I'll try to post them there under the title "Great Room colors"

THANKS!!!

Image link:

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Closet America
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars133 Reviews
Northern Virginia, Baltimore & DC Metro's Closet Organization Company