|Hi everyone! Newbie and sometime lurker here!
I have a question for gwendolynne. I noticed you made reference to an "Ikeafans" site in a posting regarding Laundry rooms. Can you please tell me what/where this site is?!?!?!
I have Ikea illness . . .
|Am not gwen but here's the site |
lots of friendly people there..it can feed ur illness :-)
|Vinudev was quicker than me - the Ikeafans site is definitely the place to go for all things Ikea-related, although their specialty is Ikea kitchens. For future reference, you'r usually more likely to get responses to questions on the Discussions side of things. I look at the Gallery, but I'm not sure how many people do on a regular basis... |
Welcome to the ever-addictive Home Dec forum!
|Thank you both very much! And I will pay more attention to where I post next time . . . |
Thanks again . . . off to IKEA!
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here