Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
neetsiepie

We added a new addition too!

neetsiepie
9 years ago

Meet Mr. S. McNuckets,.

He's a mischievious little guy, about 3 months old. My DH has been making noises about getting a puppy-OH NO NO NO NO NO and since we lost his old girl Catalope this summer I figured he would enjoy the pitter patter of little kitty feet.

Our local Saturday Market hosts a holiday market every year and they have pet adoptions from several no-kill shelters. I had a really tough time chosing-but I saw this little ginger fellow attacking a feather toy and knew he'd be perfect. So he came home with me as DH's early Christmas present.

He's made himself at home with no problems and has the run of the house. He immediately made friends with Norman & Butrous (ironically, they were both adopted from the same shelter) but Pop has been slow to warm up. However, tonight they wrestled a bit so I expect that by Christmas the two of them will be tearing the place up.

The dogs aren't too sure about him, but they're slowly getting to know one another. I suspect he won't take any guff from them once he gets a bit bigger. He's already almost as big as Pop-who is 4 years old, so the shelter said he's going to be a big boy. He's also got 6 toes on each of his front feet! It's taken us a week to come up with a name for him, but we think we've figured it out.

Oh, and DH is over the moon in love. No more thoughts of puppies.

This post was edited by pesky1 on Sun, Dec 21, 14 at 23:23

Comments (8)