Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
faron79

ESPN-Hd semi @ Fargodome!!!

Faron79
10 years ago

Exciting!!!

This FB link shows the REGULAR ESPN High-Def. semi in the semi entrance to the Fargodome.
We beat Furman last Sat., so Coastal-Carolina comes to the dome Sat. @ 11am CST!!!! It's on regular ESPN I believe, so many of you should be able to watch my Bison!!!

DW & DD are going, but I have to work...%^$^&*$^#$&&-it!!!!

Oh well....if/when we win...I'll get to go next Sat. the 21st. That game will determine who goes to Frisco, TX for the National NCAA FCS-Championship!!!

Faron

Here is a link that might be useful: ESPN stuff @ Fargodome...

Comments (11)

• awm03
    10 years ago

Oh boy! We're snowed in today with a winter storm. Will be fun settling in front of the TV, fire in the fire place, & cheering for our Bison. I need to go make some snacks!

• awm03
    10 years ago

Well, Faron, with all due respect, we turned to the exciting Arizona - Michigan bball game. The Western KY - Kentucky bball game is good too. Not that the Bison aren't awesome, but they are up 31 to nothing :) Enjoy the game next week!

• nhbaskets
    10 years ago

Faron, congrats on your team winning! Our NH Wildcats are playing tonight so we will be eagerly watching. UNH has never gotten past this round so fingers and toes are crossed! Let's hope we both meet in the FCS Championship!

• nhbaskets
    10 years ago

Faron, UNH won so looks like we will be traveling to ND. Good luck! Go Cats!

• Faron79
    Original Author
    10 years ago

NHB-

Well I guess your Wildcats will be comin' to Fargo!!!
    Must've been a wild game! You guys were down, but scored a late TD w/ 00:43 left?!?!??! WOW!

Any questions on our LOUD Fargodome?!
    It'll be sold out...20,000 roaring BISON!

Faron

• Faron79
    Original Author
    10 years ago

We posted 2 min. apart!

Are you making the trip?!
    This is fun!!!
    Chatting with someone who will play us!

Faron

• nhbaskets
    10 years ago

Wish we could make it, but alias, we'll be watching it on TV. Very exciting for UNH. This is the furthest we've ever gotten in playoffs. I work in the Dean's Office of our Engineering college. We have four players on the team. Classes have ended and finals finished up yesterday so the team will have plenty of time to prepare. We don't have a dome and are amidst our first snow storm of the season. Not sure where they will be practicing. Maybe they are headed your way!

• Faron79
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Usually, teams have come here on a Friday, for a Sat. game in the FCS-Playoffs. But since the game is next Friday (!!) evening, you'll have to get here Thur. obviously...if not Wed. to practice!

Does your team have some EXTREMELY LOUD music to play?

Faron

• Faron79
    Original Author
    10 years ago

If you haven't....

Check out a field-level recording from earlier this season!
    BTW....TURN IT UP for the full effect....just sayin'...;-)

Faron

Here is a link that might be useful: Bison hit the turf!

• nhbaskets
    10 years ago

Thanks for sharing the link. Hard to believe we're in the same division given the size of the stadium...but a guess there is not much else to do in Fargo. Sorry, couldn't help myself. Just kidding.

• Faron79
    Original Author
    10 years ago

What are you saying NHB...;-)...?!?!?

There was a good number of Tail-gaters at the dome b4 sun-up b4 this 11am playoff game! Temp...-10 I believe...

Believe-it-or-no...there's a ton of stuff to do in Fargo & the area in the winter. It's just the unusual obsession/passion for Bison Football in the region here, that fills the 'Dome. And yes...we take pride in the BRUTAL noise-level that's generated here! Nothin' quite like it...

120 db is almost routine. 128 db recorded once...find THAT anywhere in FCS (or even half of FBS...). I'm serious here...CCU seemed a little shell-shocked in the 1st qtr. here. Many reporters said that.

Faron