Return to the Home Decorating Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hhireno, omg! your bs are out of this world!

Posted by natal (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 27, 11 at 20:21

I thought my orange-ginger recipe was incredible, but yours is in the same league if not better! Thanks much for sharing!

Brussels Sprouts with Caramelized Shallots

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hhireno, omg! your bs are out of this world!

I'm so happy you like them - we love them. I didn't try your orange ginger recipe for Xmas dinner because one sister doesn't like ginger (!!what the heck is wrong with her?). I'll try them some night when she won't be here for dinner.

For anyone else looking for the recipe, the original recipe is here
epicurious Brussel Sprout Hash

o

My DH hates BS's so I have to try this caramelized recipe. If that doesn't convert him I don't know if anything will.

o

I am going to make these for New Year's Eve to go with our roasted duck. I used this recipe last year. I had awesome roasted BS with duck at our local French restaurant. Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Epicurious Crisp Roast Duck

o

I'm still thinking about them this morning, lol. Have to pick up more Brussels sprouts this week. I didn't measure anything and subbed balsamic for the cider vinegar. What a treat! Thanks again!

o

Turned out great! Happy New Year!

o

MY DH loved it and he hates BSs.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here