Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nee_suero

Happy New Year!

suero
10 years ago

And may the new year bring you and yours well-being.

Comments (16)

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    10 years ago

Yes, happy new year! I hope it is filled with joy and laughter for you all.

• dedtired
    10 years ago

Happy New Year, Sue, and to all the home decorators.

• happy2b…gw
    10 years ago

Happy New Year. I hope 2014 brings lots of creative rewarding projects for all.

• golddust
    10 years ago

Here's to health and happiness in 2014. Oh my, the years are flying by.

• jterrilynn
    10 years ago

Happy New YearâÂÂs everyone! IâÂÂm thinking of having a glass of wine while I make macaroni and cheese for grown sons. In a few months our new home will be ready to move into so IâÂÂm spoiling my pride and joys before I move out. And as mentioned above, time sure flies when you get older so I had better appreciate every minute. I was re-watching the Ray Charles movie last night (one my favorites staring Jamie Fox). ItâÂÂs been ten years already since Ray Charles death. Can you believe that? It seems like only a few short years ago. Seems like one year = four and a half in real time.

• mitchdesj
    10 years ago

All the best to all of you for 2014 !!

I am grateful for 2013, it was an excellent year filled with positive life changing events.

• awm03
    10 years ago

Best wishes for a wonderful year, everybody!

Looking back on 2013, it was a pleasant year filled with good things: family, friends, activities, travel. a few long-time goals met. But the highlight was seeing an exhibit of photographs by W. Eugene Smith at the Center for Creative Photography in Tucson. I have never been so moved by an art exhibit, having to leave the room to regain my composure because the genius on display was so overwhelming. Smith's biographer should be finished with his book soon (over 15 years in the making), so I'm looking forward to a really great read in 2014!

Here is a link that might be useful: W. Eugene Smith biography

• jterrilynn
    10 years ago

Thank you for sharing the link Awm!

• joaniepoanie
    10 years ago

Happy 2014 to all!

• User
    10 years ago

Here's to health and happiness for all in 2014!

• gsciencechick
    10 years ago

We actually went OUT last night vs. staying in.

Happy new year!

Jterrilynn, I just bought Ray Charles forever stamps at the Post Office. You might want to check them out before the price goes up.

• hhireno
    10 years ago

Here's to a happy, healthy, and peaceful year for all of us.

• jterrilynn
    10 years ago

Gsciencechick, thanks for the heads up on the stamps! Happy New year to you!

• Fun2BHere
    10 years ago

Happy New Year to all. May 2014 bring you joy!

• bestyears
    10 years ago

For a number of my friends, 2013 was an especially difficult year, and they are thrilled to be done with it. Here, in this house, it was quite ordinary, not particularly high or low, but a good year overall. The best part for me was starting a parttime position which I hope to grow into a third career over the next few years, I love it so much. 2014 will be a momentous year for us, if for no other reason than DS and DD are both graduating (hs and college).

• texanjana
    10 years ago

Happy New Year, everyone. Yes, the years do seem to fly by faster the older I get.