Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

Really Cute Kittens Pic

lynninnewmexico
10 years ago

Just thought you all . . . especially cat lovers . . . would enjoy this pic a friend just sent me. But, just for a quick smile, here it is.
Lynn

Comments (17)

• Gracie
    10 years ago

That's great!! Cat coloration fascinates me.

We're going to look at kittens in a few hours. Our 2 year old kitty needs a playmate. I came across this Youtube video of kids getting kittens for Christmas. It made me tear up to see their joy.

Here is a link that might be useful: kittens for Xmas

• Olychick
    10 years ago

That is so sweet. My 4 year old grandson wants a cat more than ANYTHING, maybe this video will soften his mama's heart ( she's a dog person, cats not so much). I've never seen a kid who was such a hard wired kitty guy from the time he was tiny. He LOVES them so much!

• graywings123
    10 years ago

Love it!

• mtnrdredux_gw
    10 years ago

Thanks Lynn , my kids loved that !

• gsciencechick
    10 years ago

Oh.my.goodness, I love them. Such a good Mama, too.

• funnygirl
    10 years ago

Oh, that looks exactly like a stuffed animal set my DD desperately wanted one year for Christmas when she was going through her cat phase, 5 or 6 years old. I'm allergic to cats so we were unable to have one, however she generously offered to help move me into the garage! Yes, she got the cat set which we still have many years later:)

Ironically, I've had a cat now for about 17 years. I found him as a stray when he was just a kitten, was unable to find a home for him and couldn't bear to take him to the shelter. In spite of the allergy symptoms (I've found ways to minimize them), I adore him and know our days are numbered but enjoy every day we have (he's on my lap as I'm typing).

• yayagal
    10 years ago

Beautiful, the mom looks like part Russian Blue which is a gorgeous cat.

• ellendi
    10 years ago

Love it!

• hhireno
    10 years ago

Aww, that is cute.

• 3katz4me
    10 years ago

ohhhh - that is so cute!!!

• cat_mom
    10 years ago

I

• countryatheart
    10 years ago

Just darling!

• lynninnewmexico
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I'm so glad you all liked it! I don't have cats myself because both my kids are allergic to them, plus most of my brothers and sisters are, as well. But, I always enjoy cute pet pics of any species.
    Lynn

• blfenton
    10 years ago

olychick - I sympathize with your grandson and his mom. My son is so "hardwired" for a dog but I'm not a fan of them. I am a cat person and we do have cats and he's ok with that. I know that when he moves out the first thing he will get is a dog.

Those cat videos are so cute.

• User
    10 years ago

That's cute!

• justgotabme
    10 years ago

What beautiful kitties Lynn. Love the caption too.
    Makes me miss my kitties as they are back home. I wish they would Skype.

• Faron79
    10 years ago

OK...the cuteness level is in overdrive now!!

More pics of those kitties......NOW.

Faron