Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
faron79

ndsu & unh this friday night @7pm...espn2!!!

Faron79
10 years ago

OOOOOoooohhh!!!

HERE WE GO!
I can't wait! This Friday night determines who goes to Frisco, TX in Jan.
My B/P may be running higher this week!

Good luck to UNH fans...you're gonna need it...;-)

Faron

Comments (8)

• bestyears
    10 years ago

UNH alum here! Go Wildcats!

• nhbaskets
    10 years ago

Ohh, great! Another UNH fan! Have you seen the new logo that was unveiled last weekend at the BC hockey game? #IBelieveInUNH! Go Cats!

• bestyears
    10 years ago

I no longer live in NH, but I did see the logo unveiled in the alum magazine. Not sure I care for it. Is it better in real life?

• nhbaskets
    10 years ago

Lots of controversy on campus (I work in Dean's Office of CEPS) and around the state. People wanted to keep T-Hall logo. It will take time, but I'm sure we'll all grow to love it.

• bestyears
    10 years ago

For some reason to me it looks less 'stately'.

• Faron79
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I've been looked at the UNH Message-board (not sure if there's more?), & surprisingly, some members there don't think UNH has much of a chance?!
    >>> LINK BELOW Seems like a pretty slow board too. Furman & CCU (whom we stomped up here...) had boards that were MUCH more active with respect to smack-talk & similar game-related themes.

What's-up UNH ?!?!??...;-)

Our Bisonville.com/Football forum has a ton of traffic!

Faron

Here is a link that might be useful: UNH Football-forum

• nhbaskets
    10 years ago

So glad someone from NDSU is looking at a UNH message board. Didn't even know it existed. Could be why there is not much activity from UNH. We're a hockey school who happens to excel in football too. 10 straight years making it into the FSC playoffs. Think that's the longest streak in the country. How's the NDSU hockey team doing this year? Oh, you don't have a hockey team. What's up with that?!?!?!

• Faron79
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hey NHB (& UNH-Alum's)!

Yeah...I know...it seems odd that NDSU doesn't have Hockey!!!

Our rival college, "The UND Fighting Sioux", in Grand Forks ND, has had D-1 Hockey for a loooonng time. Here @ NDSU, there just wasn't enough interest. The Fargodome was built with possible Hockey/Ice-show cooling units in the floor, but it's a huge PITA for conversion, & hasn't been used for ice in some time...

I think UND has played you guys many times in Hockey...right?

The Sioux have an absolute PALACE for Hockey, gifted to them from Ralph Englestad. He made $$millions in Vegas, & was a Sioux player. It opened in Fall 2001, at a cost then of over $100 million!! Some say it's one of the finest Hockey buildings in the world. It IS pretty extravagant!!

The Fargodome almost seems CHEAP in comparison!! It opened in 1992 @ a cost then of ~~ $48 million (~~ $80 million today).

A Wiki article highlights the deafening db-levels that have been measured in the Fargodome...

Faron