Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ms_thrifty

for us few older people on here-or other interest i JFK assn.

ms-thrifty
10 years ago

I remember watching the Jack Ruby shooting, and at the time, was so wrong-like it was staged, pre planned--something wrong here. Even though security issues were not like today, this could not happen. Like they would have been expecting something like a lynch mob or something,,and the press staged to capture that??????
Some other things to consider-Jack Ruby was known to LBJ for years-he was the numbers runner for the Texas good old boys politicians-and just wondering if anyone ever published questions regarding the connection between Bobby Kennedy, Marilyn Munroe, and maybe even John Kennedy Jr. John Jr. was publishing George-a political magazine. This gave him access to lots of stuff and people in Washington, and maybe he was uncovering stuff, and people who had been silent maybe would talk top him. Wouldn't it be normal and natural for him as an adult to want to uncover the "truths' about his fathers death?

There has been lots of bad stuff in my newspaper in the past few days about JFK-his womanizing, drugs, Viet Nam, and they even said if he had not been killed and been re-elected this would have started coming out.

Comments (6)