Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
edieallie

Stiletto nails aka "pointy nails"

OllieJane
9 years ago

I know its a trend that started a couple of years back, but, I am now seeing more of the Stiletto nails. Some things in fashion "grow" on me, but, I just cannot see me with the pointy nails! I think I'd poke my eye out too!

Comments (6)

• Sueb20
    9 years ago

I haven't seen it "in person" anywhere. There is no way I could do that! I do get manicures fairly regularly, but I keep my nails short and square!

• Annie Deighnaugh
    9 years ago

I'm not a fan of the look, and my real nails would never tolerate it anyway. But it must be great for scratching your back...

• outsideplaying_gw
    9 years ago

Ugh! I also keep mine short and square. Years of piano made me do it and as much gardening as I do I can't keep a manicure. Never cared for the gel nails or any of the heavy polishes anyway.

• lynninnewmexico
    9 years ago

Ewww! I've never even seen anything like that, but they sound very user-unfriendly. I'll bet they break easily, too. I get my nails done every three weeks and am perfectly happy with medium length nails and a French manicure. I can't even keep colored nail polish unchipped for very long, so I probably wouldn't make it 24 hours with stiletto nails . . . not that I'd ever want them!
    Lynn

• texanjana
    9 years ago

I don't think I have seen them in person, but I wouldn't want them. I keep mine short and square.

• User
    9 years ago

They look vampire like to me. I have some nail, but they're squoval and I prefer them not too long. I think it just looks better on my hands.

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County