Fri, Oct 5, 12 at 18:33
|Anyone know where there's a free one online? I'm trying to figure out a layout and it would be easier than cutting out posterboard right now. I'll do the posterboard templates once I get a design figured out. The wall isn't a normal square.
|I'm thinking you might have better luck on the discussions side, not everyone comes to conversations .|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here