Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

I Made Halloween Cards!!! Had To Share

lynninnewmexico
9 years ago

I like creating my own, personalized birthday and holiday cards for friends and family and I am so proud of the way this year's Halloween cards turned out. As anyone with dogs and cats knows, getting them to hold still for a pic . . . let alone in a costume is tough. Getting two of them to hold still together is near impossible! At least, with my two it is. Taken separately and in costume pieces we already had (DD's pirate costume) and one of her old American Girl doll costumes, I came up with this card that I created using a Treat.com template.
Ronin, our Dobie, was resigned to getting his pic taken, although not very happy about it. I don't know if you can spot his gold hoop earring, but I ended up attaching it to his head scarf, NOT his ear. Chloe, our Tibetan Spaniel, always freaks out when we try to take her photo. I don't think she appreciated the pearl necklace or the hair bow (LOL!).
Front of Card:

Inside of card. I've whited out DH's name for privacy reasons. I made this particular card for our house & dog sitter and her dog, Grizz :

Back of cards:

Treat promised that all Halloween cards ordered by a certain date would arrive in time. DD's arrived this afternoon. I'm hoping the rest do, too.
Lynn

Comments (9)