Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kiki_thinking

? Easy way to share photos with acquaintances

kiki_thinking
11 years ago

I love to take photos, and people often ask to look thru my event photos or to have copies of photos I've taken of them. I'm always pleased to be asked and happy to share, but I'm not a professional, I don't charge, and the volume of requests is getting a little hard to keep up with.

For example, I took photos on the first day of school, and I took photos at a sailing regatta last weekend. I'd like to find a way that i could post a link on the regatta website so that the regatta people could get online and look at photos of their boats and of everyone else's, and download good resolution the boat pictures that they want for themselves and their various newsletters. But I don't want all those acquaintances to also be able to see and dl the photos I took (with permissions) of my daughter's class. I want to be able to allow just the parents access to the kids photos. I also have been asked to take photos at church events, I'd like to make those photos available to church members but not the general public.

Does anyone use a program that works like this? any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Comments (3)