Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
yborgal

We need your votes

yborgal
10 years ago

I know we're not supposed to solicit sales, purchases, etc here, but I'm not selling anything. I just need your votes for our business. Please vote for us every day and maybe send the link on to your friends. If you feel I'm out of line asking for votes, me tell me nicely and I'll ask that this thread be deleted.

https://www.smallbusinessbiggame.com/#FL/Joe-and-Sons-Olive-Olis/384424

PS. I should have dieted before getting in front of the video camera. I thought Black was supposed to be slimming. It's not.

Thanks,
Marilyn

Comments (26)

• Elraes Miller
    10 years ago

Your post takes us to a huge listing of businesses. Can you list the name to go directly to your site?

• yborgal
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Sorry. Go to "Share and Vote" and search for Joe and Son's Olive Oils. That will take you to our site.

• graywings123
    10 years ago

I scrolled and scrolled and never found it.

• dedtired
    10 years ago

Me, too. Can you get us a little closer to your listing?

• yborgal
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hmmm. If you go to Share and Vote at the top of the page, it should scroll down to a box that says "Search".

Type in Joe and Son's and it should take you to the store video, pics and story. You can vote from there.

I'm not sure why this isn't a direct link. it should be. Thanks for your patience.

• gail618
    10 years ago

I was able to vote by choosing Florida then searching for Joe and Son's. Good luck!

• yborgal
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you, Gail.

• CLBlakey
    10 years ago

I think I voted and the link did work for me

Here is a link that might be useful: Joe and sons Vote link

• maddielee
    10 years ago

CLBlakey's link worked! I voted, Good Luck!

ML (also in Tampa)

• yborgal
    Original Author
    10 years ago

ML, if you're in Tampa, stop in and say hello if you're ever in the S.Tampa area.

• graywings123
    10 years ago

I voted - and I watched the video. Excellent job!

• chispa
    10 years ago

Mona, did you notice the typo in the title above your video? You have olis instead of oils.

• golddust
    10 years ago

Voted. CL's link is direct. Good luck!

• ellendi
    10 years ago

Done!

• maire_cate
    10 years ago

I voted too and so did DH. Good luck

• yborgal
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I did notice that, but once entered cannot be changed. I should make up a story about Italians referring to Oils as Olis. Maybe somebody would believe it. (LOL)

The video isn't perfect but I had 2 minutes notice without a "script" to get in front of the camera. My daughter was to have done it but lost her voice so I was her stand-in. Oh, well...it is what it is. We just hope we get enough votes to move on to the next round.

Thank you for your votes.

• marlene_2007
    10 years ago

Marilyn, you did an excellent job especially considering you only had 2 minutes warning :-). You are very pretty and I love your hair!

Good luck moving on to the next round.

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    10 years ago

Mona, I think you did a marvelous job and you look terrific. Very cute! Oh, and I voted, too.

• covingtoncat
    10 years ago

Voted! You did a great job. I have family in Sarasota. Is that far from you?

• dedtired
    10 years ago

Yay! Well done. I voted for you.

BTW, I love the top you are wearing.

• yborgal
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Not that far,it's an easy drive. We actually have customers that drive in from there to come to the store.

• deeinohio
    10 years ago

Done. Great video.

• golddust
    10 years ago

FaceBook it so I can share. Great video. As always, you are beautiful and poised.

• yborgal
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I'm being given too much credit for a so-so video, but thanks.

Golddust, I sent you the link through a message on your FB page. But if you go to my FB page you can share from there as well.

Thanks,
    M.

• mitchdesj
    10 years ago

The video is good Mona, you did well with such short notice⦠I voted, good luck...

• Boopadaboo
    10 years ago

The link worked for me. Good luck