Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
faron79

wow...espn-gameday coming back to fargo!!!

Faron79
9 years ago

Well THIS is interesting...
Gameday is coming back to Fargo, ND this weekend!!!
This NEVER happens?!?!?!?

Last year when they were here, my Bison demolished Delaware 51-0. This Sat., we open @ home with the Univ. of the Incarnate-Word, from San-Antonio, TX.
Similarly...I expect them to get destroyed in the Fargodome.
They haven't had football long I see, but are still in Div. 1 FCS, like we are.

Article from Bleacher-Report linked below-

Faron

Here is a link that might be useful: Bison/Gameday article...

Comments (5)

• lynninnewmexico
    9 years ago

Game Day at your favorite college is always fun! Are you going to make the trip there for it, Faron? DD has been to two of them at OU (University of Oklahoma). She tells me you have to be there hours before they start their broadcast and even earlier if you want to get close enough to maybe be seen on tv. Let us know if we should look for you there on tv. You'll of course, be the one waving a big sign saying "HI GW Friends!" . . . right (LOL)???

• Faron79
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Like last year....I have to friggin' work...DAMMIT!

I did ride my bike to dntn Fargo a nite or 2 b4 the show, & looked at all the equipment, stages, trucks, etc....
    I think I posted some pics here last yr. too.

The "baby" Bison, named "Corso" was 300lbs last yr. when Mr. Corso walked out of the Fargo-Theatre with him. THIS year Corso is 700lbs!!!! It's been trained a lot to be used to buildings & people, etc. Hopefully Mr. Corso can have his "Baby" on the show again?!
    >>> This should be FUN!

A cute/quick video of "Baby Corso" from last year below...

Faron

Here is a link that might be useful: Baby Corso last year!

• Faron79
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Reminder to College-Football fans...The ESPN College-Gameday circus is back in Fargo!!!! Watch for "Corso"...our Mascot Bison!!!!

Go Bison!

The Mayor of Frisco, TX is in town too!!! He MAY be on GD as a guest, but will do the coin-toss @ the game. Frisco, TX is where my Bison won the last THREE FCS National-Championships!!! He's pumped to see the real Bison-Football madness firsthand...!!!
    (hope he's got his earplugs handy when the Fargodome hits 100+ decibels....)

Faron

• gsciencechick
    9 years ago

Yay! When I was at Virginia Tech, it was so much fun. The Thurs night games, too.

Go Bison and Go Hokies!

• outsideplaying_gw
    9 years ago

Saw part of the celebrations this morning, Faron. Sorry you didn't get to be there for the broadcast but hope you enjoyed it anyway. 'Baby Bison' Cordon was there, yes! All grown up! I guess, with the start of the SEC network, it is giving more of the lesser-known schools a better opportunity to be featured on Saturdays, which is a great thing. Go Bisons!