Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bac717gw

Do you own any clothing from (the store) Lucy?

bac717
10 years ago

I just discovered this brand and this store. I would like to purchase the Everyday Pant and am also considering the Vital Jacket and the Run Around Half Zip. Does anyone who shops there have any comments, positive or negative, that they'd like to share on these clothing items or anything else about the store in general? Thanks so much.

Comments (6)

• vickij
    10 years ago

Most of my workout wear is Lucy. I have had no problems with it and would buy it again.

• DLM2000-GW
    10 years ago

I don't know those specific items but agree with vickij - I have a few items and don't hesitate to recommend them. Day to day and year round I pretty much live in my workout wear, shower post work out and put on a clean version, short, capri, long, skort depending on the season and activities for the rest of the day. Lucy, Athleta, Old Navy (surprise!) and TJMaxx are my go to sources although not in that order.

• gwlolo
    10 years ago

Lucy products are great!

• Sueb20
    10 years ago

I had a pair of Lucy pants that I basically wore out because I wore them so much. When I wanted to replace them, they didn't sell that particular style any more and I was so sad! My advice: if you love something, buy two!

• dedtired
    10 years ago

I have one pair of Lucy pants. They are very well made and I like that they have a pocket with a zipper. However, they are totally dorky looking. These are yoga style pants, so they are not tight and the length is below the knee. The problem is that they looks like someone took a long pair of pants and simply chopped them off below the knee. They are completely straight, no flair. I only wear them around the house.

However, I do think the quality is very good. I just looked at their site and I think they are the Everyday Capri. See how they are completely straight and baggy?

Here is a link that might be useful: lucy capri

• dedtired
    10 years ago

I have one pair of Lucy pants. They are very well made and I like that they have a pocket with a zipper. However, they are totally dorky looking. These are yoga style pants, so they are not tight and the length is below the knee. The problem is that they looks like someone took a long pair of pants and simply chopped them off below the knee. They are completely straight, no flair. I only wear them around the house.

However, I do think the quality is very good. I just looked at their site and I think they are the Everyday Capri. See how they are completely straight and baggy?

Here is a link that might be useful: lucy capri