|I've been watching for an update - hope you are doing okay with your treatment. Keeping you in my prayers.|
|I've been wondering too; think about her often. |
Trying not to be a pest by emailing her
|I've been wondering too!|
|You ladies are all so sweet! |
I'm doing wonderful, no side-effects from my medicine that I have noticed so I'm thankful for that!
It's all a waiting game now, which can be frustrating to say the least as I am wishing for time to fly by. But everyday I am so thankful for this time and try to make the best of it.
My next doctor's appointment is 5 weeks from today which still seems so far away! I assume at that appointment it's just going to be to schedule the next D&C for some time in November. I hope things go quickly after that as all this waiting does get old. But I have no regrets taking this chance and am still hoping for a miracle!
It warms my heart to see this posting tonight, thank you all.
|So happy to read your response.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here