|I saw your post that your MIL had been hospitalized and was in the process of being transferred to another hospital farther away. I am so sorry!
I know that I'm not the only one here concerned. How is she doing and how are you and your DH holding up?
|How funny. I just posted an update one single second after you posted this. |
Thank you for thinking of us and check the other thread 'Hospital Blues'.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here