Mon, Sep 24, 12 at 15:19
|I saw your post that your MIL had been hospitalized and was in the process of being transferred to another hospital farther away. I am so sorry!
I know that I'm not the only one here concerned. How is she doing and how are you and your DH holding up?
|How funny. I just posted an update one single second after you posted this. |
Thank you for thinking of us and check the other thread 'Hospital Blues'.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.