Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
trailrunnerbiker

pretty darn amazing...

trailrunner
10 years ago

My DD sent this...

happiness in 8 easy steps...really :)

Here is a link that might be useful: happiness...

Comments (9)

• DLM2000-GW
    10 years ago

Love it.

• mitchdesj
    10 years ago

I love it also, it rings so true in many instances.

I find that as I'm getting older and looking the part, I want to accept who I am physically, I want to do what I can to be the best I can be within reason, but I don't want to cringe when I look at a picture of myself, I want to embrace who I am, today, NOW.

I like the humour in it, DD will love it.

• Sueb20
    10 years ago

Good stuff!

• patty_cakes
    10 years ago

Add children, grandchildren ang good friends to the mix and it's perfect!!! ;o)

• mtnrdredux_gw
    10 years ago

I like it.

• gwlolo
    10 years ago

Loved this.. Sometimes I wish there was a off button for the talk track in my head

• yayagal
    10 years ago

great advice

• trailrunner
    Original Author
    10 years ago

It sure does ring true. I loved the look at the stars...I do that almost every night. It sure does help to put things in proportion. Also "cutting the bullsh$%"...that was SO true. And the one on "crazy making"...yep...perfect.

It all boils down to living your own life and taking responsibility for the stuff that happens...don't blame others and don't blame yourself either. Just get up and dust yourself off and keep going. Also don't keep trying to change others. " if only so and so wouldn't do that then I wouldn't have to....". You hear it ALL the time. Nobody is going to change for you...nope you are in your own circle of light and you are responsible for the light within you. No one else . Work on you....only you. The bottom line is that everyone has to work on their own circle of light...it would be wonderful if "they" could all get their act as together as yours ;) but that isn't going to happen. So carry on and don't blame everyone else.

Now if only I could remember all 8 of these...I think I need to print them out and put them on the mirror !! I am glad ya'll liked them . c

• blfenton
    10 years ago

." Sometimes I wish there was a off button for the talk track in my head". You and me both. I was telling my sisters about the conversations in my head and they all laughed at me. Apparently we're not alone.

The two big ones that I taught my kids was to be kind and to learn to apologize. I don't get mean people and learning to apologize is one of the hardest things to learn and to do.

Great lessons of which we need to be occasionally reminded.

Sponsored
TR Granite & Stone Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Countertop in Loudoun County, VA