Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
golddust

Scathing Obituary goes Viral

golddust
10 years ago

I hope this link works. It should find yourself reading a real obituary written by her children.

"On behalf of her children who she abrasively exposed to her evil and violent life, we celebrate her passing from this earth..."

Here is a link that might be useful: Scathing Obituary

Comments (9)

• Olychick
    10 years ago

Wow, with all the evil people in this world, I'm surprised there aren't more of these. I hope her children find peace and learn (if they haven't) that forgiveness will set them free from her bonds. Her death alone might not do that.

• lynninnewmexico
    10 years ago

I saw this online this morning. I read that her children were in agreement as to the content of this obituary. That they had all been taken away from their abusive mother by the state, but not until they'd endured a tremendous amount of abuse. They said that they were posting it to heighten awareness of the problem of child abuse and the need to take children from homes like theirs. Apparently, they were the first case where the court allowed them to "divorce" a parent.

• nancybee_2010
    10 years ago

Sounds like some of them are working to help abused children. Good for them and I hope this helps them. From the linked article, the abuse described sounds horrible. She was a monster.

• 4boys2
    10 years ago

They also wanted to push for a need for parental rights termination.
    Had their mothers rights been terminated they would have been able to be adopted.
    Instead they languished in foster care and/or orphanages.

Oly~ I've struggled with "forgiveness" for quite some time.
    I've come to my own conclusions
    that I no longer need to forgive bad .
    Especially amount those whom have not sought my forgiveness.
    I have been set free by discovering that it is not my responsibility anymore.
    "You are bad and I let you go"
    Ultimate Justice (call it karma if you will) will choose to forgive
    and guide your path.
    I for one will do good in my life
    your bad will not guide me.
    etc...etc...:)

• Olychick
    10 years ago

forboystoo, that is exactly what I mean about forgiveness...not saying the bad was okay, but not holding onto the pain and bitterness - letting it and them go, no longer having feelings that bind the bad to us.

I see people eaten alive by their bitterness and hatred, which does not hurt the object of that hatred, just the person holding onto the feelings (and thus, remaining tied to the abuser). Eating poison hoping the rat will die.

• dedtired
    10 years ago

I wonder what the mother's childhood was like to turn her into such a vile human being. I am constantly amazed at the strength of the human spirit, allowing her children to become (apparently) decent people after suffering such abuse.

• golddust
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This evil woman prevented her children from getting adopted. The children, as adults, testified and helped influence the law that allowed us to adopt Derek against his parents will. Thanks to her children, there are time limits placed on failing parents to get their acts together. If they don't, kids are eligible for Adoption.

• nancybee_2010
    10 years ago

ded, if you click on the link in the article- about her life- (there isn't much there), she said she was raised by priests and nuns.

• dedtired
    10 years ago

Gee whiz, how do you go from being a nun to running a brothel and abusing your children. There has to be more to her story that we will never know.