Fri, Sep 21, 12 at 6:42
|Does anyone use a pulley system to store bicycles off the ground? I'm looking for one that is reliable, easy to install and easy to use single-handedly as I will be doing the install and use by myself.
I've looked at some on-line and see complaints about difficulty in use - hard to get even tension at all points to get the bike up. That won't do!
|I'll try to remember to ask DH when he gets home tonight which one he got for us. He didn't complain about any issues with it, but honestly it hasn't been used much.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.